Rheem Service Canberra
It might sound like we’re bragging, but the proof is in the pudding pipes.
Click here to
call us right now
Looking for a quote?
Start right here
Check our service locations
Quick search online
DO YOU HAVE A RHEEM HOT WATER SERVICE BREAKDOWN?
Give us a call for any hot water system problems you may experience. We’ll ask you a few pertinent questions that will help us identify what the problem is and its urgency. We’ll then arrange a convenient time to come out and assess the situation.
Any job, big or small, will be carried out by our professional team in a timely and competent manner. All repairs, maintenance, and replacement jobs are executed in a way that upholds our strong work ethic and excellent customer service.
We will explain the required procedure step-by-step and give a breakdown of the costs involved. Although replacing a Rheem hot water system can be costly, Canberra Plumbing will never quote for or suggest work that isn’t absolutely necessary. Rheem hot water systems are of the highest quality and provide your home with consistent water heating.
Our priority is to find a suitable solution to the problem with your system. We will complete the work required in the most professional, effective, and efficient manner possible, with minimal disruption to your daily operations.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO SERVICE YOUR RHEEM HOT WATER SYSTEM
- Your Rheem hot water system should be checked regularly by a qualified technician. They will identify when it’s not functioning optimally and will recommend when to install a new hot water system to prevent the inconvenience of being without hot water.
- Regular servicing can prevent breakdowns – which inevitably turn into more serious, expensive problems.
- Regular servicing will allow your Rheem System to reach its full lifespan, saving you money on premature replacement and the frustrations that come with having no hot water.
- We also advise you to have a gas fitter inspect your system regularly, as undetected leaks are potentially very dangerous. Leaks are a fire hazard and can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. Our team makes safety a priority and will always take extra precautions to ensure you stay safe.
- Servicing your Rheem hot water system includes a thorough cleaning. As a result, the air it circulates will be cleaner.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY HOT WATER SYSTEM BREAKS DOWN?
Canberra Plumbing & Drains is known for its rapid response time. All you have to do is give us a call. Our technicians have been serving the Canberra, Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra areas for many years and can competently deal with any plumbing or hot water system problems.
Save yourself time by avoiding call centres where you are placed on hold for extended periods of time. Make us your first call. We’ll send a technician to your door to provide personal customer service. Don’t put off dealing with a problem until the next service date – or even until a disaster happens.
SOME SIMPLE THINGS YOU CAN DO BEFORE WE ARRIVE
- If your Rheem gas hot water system is emitting a particularly bad odour, turn the gas and power off immediately.
- If your gas heater is making unusual noises, turn the system off at the thermostat.
- If smoke is seeping out of the vents, turn the gas and power off immediately.
- If the controller isn’t working, it’s possible that the batteries need to be replaced.
- If you’re still unsure, contact us and we will offer advice on any queries you may have.
WHAT WILL THE TECHNICIAN DO WHEN THEY ARE AT MY HOME?
Our hot water specialists will conduct a thorough investigation and make a diagnosis. On arrival, they will do the following:
- Inspect the Rheem system
- Test the furnace, thermostat, and controller
- Examine all connections, pressures, time delays, part performance, heat exchanger, and other aspects with a physical inspection
- Identify the problem
- Explain what the problem is, as well as the best ways to deal with it
Canberra Plumbing & Drains only uses genuine parts in repairs and installations. We don’t use generic parts, which ensures our customers will get the best option. We also provide a warranty for services rendered. Rheem hot water systems are the ideal option to meet any hot water requirements.
WHY HAS MY HEATER BROKEN?
Rheem hot water systems must be serviced on a regular basis to ensure they have a long lifespan. If routine maintenance is neglected, the system will fail to function at its full potential, especially if it is used frequently.
Annual services are more crucial for heaters in Canberra than in other Australian areas as they work harder. This is due to the temperature fluctuations that occur when seasons change from extremely high temperatures during the summer months to very cold temperatures during winter. These fluctuations can cause the performance of a system to deteriorate.
We have worked on many heaters in the past, and have seen heaters that aren’t even five years old that need replacing.
This could happen for the following reasons:
- New Rheem systems installed incorrectly can reduce their performance and service life over time
- Inconsistent maintenance
- Usual wear and tear
- A system installed outside has a shorter life span than one installed in the roof or beneath the house due to the extreme weather conditions in Canberra
HOW OFTEN MUST RHEEM HOT WATER SYSTEMS BE SERVICED?
Our experts advise that you service your system annually. Following the annual service schedule will minimise the chance of a breakdown due to lack of maintenance. Neglecting system maintenance can also result in higher operating costs.
Cleaning, adjusting machinery, and reprogramming the computer system are all services we provide. We test for dangerous carbon monoxide gas leaks, and wiring is inspected for any loose connections that could be a fire hazard. Because the safety and satisfaction of our customers are our top priorities, all precautions are taken to ensure your system is performing optimally.
Canberra Plumbing & Drains offers service and repairs for the following Rheem hot water systems:
- Rheem gas hot water products
- Rheem solar hot water systems
- Rheem electric water heater systems
- Rheem continuous flow water heater systems
Our plumbers are an excellent choice for installation, repairs, and service. For all of your Rheem water heater needs, contact us today. We’ll ensure your water comes on steady, hot and strong!